Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Input property financial and information into Excel financial models
- Engage 3rd party reports (appraisal, Phase I, PCNA, Seismic, etc) for Underwriting
- Initial review of 3rd party draft reports (appraisal, Phase I, PCNA, Seismic, etc) for key checkpoints.
- Prepare due diligence checklist to provide to clients, including weekly follow-ups with clients on checklist status
- Receive and organize information from clients; verifying the accuracy and completeness of the documentation received
- Recognize issues and work with team to find solutions to deal obstacles
- Track timing and stages of each transaction
- Regular communication with internal and external clients related to current loan pipeline.
- Interact effectively with management assistance with the Investor, borrowers, attorneys and other third parties as applicable
- Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a team player
- Handle other duties as needed and assigned
Experience, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university required or applicable job experience
- Three to Five years of prior multifamily experience required
- Knowledge of MS Office with advanced Excel skills required
- Detail oriented with strong organizational/project-management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong time management skills and a respect for deadlines
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.