ERE Healthcare Real Estate Advisors is seeking a real estate analyst to support our team in its initiative to advise physician owners in succession planning surrounding their clinical real estate assets.
Our team exclusively works in the burgeoning healthcare real estate arena and has executed over $1.3B in career transactions.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in every stage of a transaction, including underwriting, market research, preparation of offering memorandums, marketing and negotiations, client meetings and events. Our team works in a high-energy, collaborative environment.
Our work requires the following traits:
- Detail oriented, extremely organized, continuous learner, able to work in a team
- Possess a general understanding of investment real estate, including the concepts of rent / SF, capitalization of rent, and its effect on valuation
- Possess some familiarity with financial statements, including analysis of profitability from the income statement and calculations of net worth via the balance sheet
- Advanced proficiency with PC and Mac applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel, accompanied by strong financial modeling skills
- Action-oriented with the ability to handle multiple deadlines, stressful situations, and work with minimal direction/supervision
While not all encompassing, the below will be your responsibilities as an analyst:
- Prepare financial models presenting and comparing the impact of alternative transaction structures and solutions
- Prepare lease abstracts and provide a general overview of the strengths and weaknesses of a lease as pertains to market perception
- Present financial models to Advisors and clients
- Assist with the collection and cataloging of due diligence materials required for underwriting and closing transactions
- Assist in developing content and writing presentation packages
- Participate in pitch presentations with prospects and client meetings and lead discussions on financial modeling
- Keep current with market trends and industry knowledge
- May perform other duties as assigned
Although not required, the following will aid in your consideration:
- An undergraduate degree in real estate, finance, or accounting
- Experience in real estate investment sales, accounting, or asset management
Base salary + bonus, commensurate with experience.
Please respond with your resume.
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
- Due Diligence
This job is no longer active.