A successful and rapidly growing commercial real estate brokerage located in Philadelphia, PA is looking for a Managing Director of Operations. Founded to serve multi-family investors in the Northeast Region of the US, the company has grown to include debt and equity solutions, as well as retail real estate leasing and sales among its offerings. The Managing Director of Operations will oversee the company’s operations to ensure client satisfaction and retention, as well as to direct the company’s growth goals.
The Managing Director will implement the company’s business plan as laid out by management. He/She will optimize the company’s operating capabilities and implement business strategies as identified with the managing partners. The Managing Director will also employ strategies to maximize client satisfaction.
The successful candidate will have a clear understanding of the company's core values and company culture.
- Work with Managing Partners to establish, implement and monitor annual budgets and business development plan.
- Oversee company finances and expenses including supervision of timely and accurate financial performance reports.
- Find and recruit new talent in new and existing markets.
- Ensure that the company has the correct systems, policies, and procedures in place to accomplish the Company’s growth goals.
- Oversee marketing efforts for new services and markets.
- Build on the company’s solid reputation to continue to provide customer satisfaction and retention.
- Encourage growth of staff members by delegating responsibilities.
- Complete annual performance reviews.
- Implement improved processes and new technologies while collaborating with Managing Partners.
- Executive management experience including human resources, finances, operations and strategies for a multifaceted company.
- Commercial Real Estate brokerage experience a plus.
- Exemplary verbal and writing skills.
- Experience working with staff on all levels.
The company offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Vision, and Dental insurance, generous paid time off, opportunities to further education and attend industry related conferences, and a company sponsored retirement plan with employer match.
7+ to 10 years
Apply for this job