BridgeInvest is seeking a full-time, seasoned investment professional to join our team as a Vice President to oversee the management of Bridgeinvest’s loan portfolios from closing through payoff. This is a senior level role involved in all aspects of servicing of complex loans.
The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in real estate asset management with a deep understanding of construction and loan management. Candidates will be responsible for loan administrative, mitigating risks and maximizing property value on existing assets. Each candidate should be an independent self-starter with a strong analytical background, exemplary organizational and multitasking skills, excellent attention to detail and effective verbal / written communications skills.
Compensation is competitive, based upon the candidate’s experience level and will include a discretionary, performance-based bonus.
• Monitor progress of borrowers’ business plans, including financial or technical covenants
• Serve as the point of contact for borrowers and vendors on every loan
• Coordinate with the servicing department to ensure timely payments
• Work with outside counsel to enforce loan documents and covenants
• Manage / validate draw process, loan disbursements and construction draws
• Oversee warehouse credit line process and draft monthly reporting for lender
• Manage relationships with 3rd parties to ensure timeliness and accuracy of reports
• Complete thorough reports for investors on outstanding loans
• Lead, train and develop junior team members.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 5 years of real estate experience, asset management or construction management preferred
• Project management experience with the ability to perform tasks concurrently and meeting deadlines
• Outstanding ability to effectively articulate complex concepts both verbally and in writing
• Natural leadership ability, poise and professional demeanor
• Ability to demonstrate independent judgment and discretion with little direct supervision
• Mathematical proficiency to review and maintain construction budgets, analyze financial information and draft reports on investments
• Comfortable with a changing, fast-paced environment, with the ability to learn new processes and improve on existing processes
• Bachelor’s degree required, Finance or Real Estate focus preferred
• Prior experience managing direct reports preferred, but not required
BridgeInvest is a Miami-based fund manager that operates a series of discretionary private equity funds focused on real estate lending. With over $1.0 billion of assets financed, BridgeInvest is one of the leading private lenders in the Southeast U.S. We offer a collegial work environment with an entrepreneurial team and a flat organization structure that promotes growth, learning and long-term retention.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Alternative Investments
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.