The Collier Companies, the largest privately-held provider of student housing in the country, is seeking a Corporate Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Leader to join our offices based in Gainesville, FL. If you are an experienced recruiter who loves working with people, have a passion for recruiting and sourcing highly qualified candidates, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a Rock Star to lead and deliver our recruiting and retention initiatives! Candidates must be experienced in all aspects of the recruiting process. This includes sourcing new and potential candidates, development and maintenance of a social media presence for open positions, positive training and leadership to site teams, abilities to target market changes and have knowledge of new talent management. Successful candidates will possess excellent communications skills with the abilities to foster change and present new ideas to meet the fluctuating staffing requirements of a growing company.
- Source qualified candidates in all markets.
- Successful planning and implementation of recruiting events and job fairs.
- Develop and post internal/external job listings to include appropriate online job boards and management of internal application processes.
- Screen and schedule internal/external candidates with hiring managers.
- Complete offer and decline letters.
- Communicate with candidates on the hiring/interview process, including but not limited to, resume questions, experience, background testing, and onboarding.
- Coordinate “Meet the Manager” team events for new managers onsite.
- Manage onboarding process to include background/drug testing, coordination of new manager onboarding with corporate departments and site operations.
- Exceptional abilities to engage and connect with new hires to create exceptional onboarding experiences.
- Update human resources recruiting data, spreadsheets, including but not limited to quarterly recruiting stats, weekly employment spreadsheet, and leadership plan coordination.
- Provide exemplary customer service to candidates, team members and partner with all levels of management during the new hire process.
- High emotional intelligence and proven leadership skills to mentor, develop and engage all levels of The Collier Companies’ team members.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Outstanding presentation skills including public speaking and the ability to plan, lead and execute recruiting events.
- Commitment to professionalism standards to include a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Exceptional time management skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks to meet time constraints and deadlines.
- Must be motivated and self-directed with the ability to work independently or with a team.
- Flexible availability to include travel, night and weekend hours if required for special events.
- Responsibilities may change due to company needs, market changes or seasonal demands of the position.
- Minimum of 2 years of recruiting or human resources experience for consideration.
- College level education, human resources certification preferred.
The Collier Companies offers a rich benefits package and PTO! After 60 days, employee will receive benefits, Health, Dental, Vision, LTC, and group life insurance. We also have an amazing 401K match!
We are a great company seeking exceptional team members!
- Human Resources
- Property Management
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.