When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you'll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As Director of Operations and Corporate Relations with Hines, you will hold a multi-faceted role of operations, enterprise customer sales, and corporate relations. Hines Workplace Services, part of the Hines Office of Innovation, is the team leading the firm's development and implementation of Hines Squared (Hines2) platform and its flexible workplace product, the Square (SQ). Hines² is a comprehensive suite of amenities, services, and technologies to support a modern way of working. It is an extension of Hines' award-winning property management platform, partnered with best-in-class service providers to provide a truly elevated workplace experience. Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Launch SQ sites with Hines Workplace Service (HWS) operating partners
- Support close-out of construction, participate in pre-marketing planning and facilitate integration of Hines property management and operating partner's community management teams
- Support operating partner's reporting – business plans, monthly reports, financial reports and ad hoc reports as needed
- Identify lessons learned and develop best practices regarding design and on-site operations
- In coordination with asset, leasing and property managers across the firm, identify Hines customers' flexible space needs across building tenants, local tenants from other Hines buildings in the same market as SQ and non-local tenants from other Hines buildings
- Cross-sell SQ locations to Hines tenants
- Coordinate with HWS operating partners to ensure Hines customers are prioritized in the overall SQ sales pipeline
- Facilitate sales / licensing of space to Hines customers
- In coordination with Hines Facility Management (FM) leaders, identify FM clients' flexible space needs and convert requirements to “build-to-suit” SQ customers
- Lead design programming, contract negotiations and staffing plans
- Support SQ underwriting, negotiations and site acquisition
- Support on-site implementation of Office of Innovation technology initiatives
- Travel to SQ locations and Hines' offices to meet with Hines tenants / FM clients and Innovation team as needed
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required
- Eight or more years' related work experience
- Experience in a sales or customer service focused role preferred
- Asset management, portfolio property or facility management, senior sales and/or senior customer relations in real estate or hospitality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively and contribute to project success
- Perform numerical and financial calculations and analysis
- Ability to leverage technology and Internet to perform all job functions at the highest level
- Travel required up to 60%
- This position is open to any location
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 214 cities in 24 countries. Hines has approximately $120.6 billion of assets under management, including $66.5 billion for which Hines provides fiduciary investment management services, and $54.1 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 128 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,348 properties, totaling over 444 million square feet. The firm's current property and asset management portfolio includes 512 properties, representing over 223 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.