Sabal Capital Partners (SCP) is a nationwide wholesale small balance commercial real estate mortgage company. Sabal Capital Partners provides permanent and bridge debt solutions for commercial real estate for agency, capital markets and balance sheet execution through its highly specialized wholesale lending platform. Sabal Capital Partners sources loans through correspondent agreements with brokers and banks. Sabal Capital Partners is a fully integrated platform including a rated commercial servicing operation to manage all loans it originates.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Able to handle complaints and inquiries in a professional manner for customers.
- Perform outbound calls for delinquencies and loan covenants.
- Services inbound calls ensure service level and abandoned call rate within department guidelines, goals.
- Assist with loan asset management and servicing matters including payoffs, prepayments, estoppels, lease reviews, reserves, escrows, draw requests, cash management, easements, financial reporting, inspections, post-closing items, and borrower requests.
- Analyze loan level financial statements, rent rolls, and inspection reports.
- Input data into the company’s system of record to keep customer data updated.
- Perform complex research and arrive at resolution.
- Perform administrative duties including, but not limited to, preparing correspondence, photocopying, filing, sending mail, faxes and packages for delivery, and notarization of documents.
- Review incoming documentation per department guidelines.
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial real estate, preferably with call center experience or heavy call volume.
- Fannie Mae Commercial experience.
- Understanding of all aspects of loan servicing functions.
- Results orientated team player. Emphasis on communication skills (both oral and written) and ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly with little supervision or instruction, but also a team player.
- Attention to detail, prioritization skills, and responsiveness are essential.
- Must be proficient Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
At Sabal, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will have the chance to have an impact on the future direction of the company by interacting directly with board members and Sabal’s senior management team. Our culture of innovation, drive, growth and entrepreneurship, means your ideas on how to improve our business will be a key component on our future growth as a successful business franchise. At Sabal, we embrace a team oriented, collegial, and “can do” approach that rewards employees based on the success of the overall business and individual contributions.
- Asset Management
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job