CRP Affordable Housing and Community Development (“CRP Affordable”) is the affordable housing development subsidiary of Castellan Real Estate Partners (“Castellan”). Castellan is a fully integrated real estate investment and development firm with business lines devoted to real estate investments, development, lending and property management with an emphasis on affordable housing and sustainable community development, rent restricted and government rent controlled projects as well as market rate multifamily properties. As of May 2019, Castellan has acquired 69 properties combined in New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, and California totaling 2,155 units comprised of approximately 2MM square feet. Castellan has invested in equity and debt real estate transactions with a market value in excess of $1 billion. With a team of highly skilled professionals, Castellan strives to combine unique vision, market knowledge, and a keen ability to execute any rehabilitation or new construction real estate developments including section 42 low income housing tax credit deals.
Analyst will report to senior management and will be in involved in all aspects of planning and developing affordable housing projects and sustainable communities. The role requires a high degree of initiative, responsibility and professionalism.
- Preparing financing applications (LIHTC Tax Credits, Loans, Tax Exempt Bonds, etc.) and preparing legal documents for financing
- Monitoring and tracking application documents and checklists
- General support of all other development initiatives
- Undergraduate Degree
- Passion for affordable housing development
- Strong organizational and communication skills; highly attentive to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage time sensitive projects
- Community Development
- Project Management
Less than 1 year
Apply for this job