Link Industrial Properties
Paralegal - Leasing
Costa Mesa/Irvine CA Office or Atlanta, GA office
Link Industrial Properties (“Link”) is Blackstone’s US industrial real estate operating platform. Link currently manages a national portfolio of high-quality, well-located industrial assets totaling over 355 million square feet throughout the U.S. To review the Company’s latest news release and other corporate documents, please visit the Company’s website at
Qualifications and Experience:
- Paralegal professional with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience, BA degree preferred;
- Experience leasing commercial real estate required;
- Excellent technical and interpersonal skills required;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products;
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced growth-oriented company.
- Include but are not limited to:
- Independently draft and negotiate smaller warehouse space leases (typically 5k RSF or less) using Company’s standard forms;
- Assist in-house and outside legal counsel with documentation of larger warehouse space leases (typically greater than 5k RSF);
- Maintain leasing tracker;
- Assist the legal department with all aspects of the Company’s leasing and other transactions.
- Competitive base salary, potential to earn annual bonus at company’s discretion
- Comprehensive employee benefits package.
- Portfolio Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.