Link Industrial Properties
Executive Administrative Assistant – Atlanta Office
Link Industrial Properties (“Link”) is Blackstone’s US industrial real estate operating platform. Link currently manages a national portfolio of high-quality, well-located industrial assets totaling over 355 million square feet throughout the U.S. To review the Company’s latest news release and other corporate documents, please visit the Company’s website at We have an immediate opening for an executive administrative assistant based in our Atlanta, GA Office. This position will report to the Managing Director, Region Head - Southeast
In this role, you will use your professional and relationship building skills to provide an anticipatory and high level of administrative and project support to the one or more executives. Using your creativity, you will find ways for the organization to operate smarter and more effective, acting as the primary point of contact for internal and external parties. Also, we need you to be able to of manage the executive’s calendar, coordinate meetings, arrange travel, process expenses and provide project and administrative support on day-to-day activities as well as event planning. We are looking for a highly self-motivated professional, prioritizing tasks and can work under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities in a changing environment and confidential matters with discretion.
Essential Job Functions:
- Experience with calendaring and coordinating travel and other arrangements, compiles documents for travel related meetings and travel and expense reports.
- Organize internal and external meetings and conferences.
- Prepares agendas, notices and minutes for meetings.
- Coordinate details of event planning such as conferences, marketing and broker events, business meetings, and employee appreciation events.
- Provide office management and administrative support to a team of five – 12 employees.
- Obtain or provide requested information. Place calls as requested, conduct online research to schedule or confirm meetings. Maintain calendar and schedule appointments and meeting rooms.
- Handle incoming and outgoing email and mail as necessary, routing and directing calls and information as appropriate.
- Interface with employees, visitors, and outside contacts for executives. Acts as liaison in coordinating and disseminating approved information.
- Assist in the preparation of packages and requests for information.
- Create and maintain files, databases and spreadsheets.
- Draft general correspondence, memos and letters, many of which are confidential in nature. Independently responds to and or initiates routine correspondence.
- Process Executive Department invoices for payment.
- Assist with lease processing as necessary.
- Order supplies as necessary.
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School diploma
- Excellent organizational and oral and written communications skills
- Six plus years of administrative experience, including executive level support
- Excellent technical, interpersonal, and analytical skills required
- Works well as part of a team, takes ownership in projects, and works quickly and effectively under strict deadlines
- High proficiency with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced growth-oriented company
- Must exercise discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Able to work independently and keep executives informed of the general status of work in progress
- Experience working with high-level executives in a fast-paced environment
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Real Estate or Financial Services industry experience
- Concur, DocuSign and Yardi experience
- Competitive base salary and discretionary annual bonus.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package.
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job