Faris Lee Investments is a nationally recognized investment advisory firm. The firm has unmatched insight and real-time, street-level knowledge of market conditions, buyer pools, capital markets (debt & equity), and a forward-looking perspective on value and pricing. For these reasons, the company is engaged by private and institutional investors, owner/operators, developers, family offices and private equity firms throughout the nation. The firm is known for implementing creative strategies that maximize value for its clients. Faris Lee Investments underwrites and analyzes over $1 billion in retail assets annually. No other firm offers a commensurate level of expertise.
The Company is also affiliated with ValueRock, which brings which brings a track record of $30B+ in transactions in investment management, asset management, financing, development, leasing and operations. $20B+ of Structured Finance 50+ million square feet of real estate experience. All product types including commercial, hospitality and multi-family. The firm has successfully arranged over $100M+ of complex real estate joint ventures and recapitalizations and 2,000+ investment and financial transactions.
The collaboration of the combined skills of both firms and its leadership provides for a level of expertise, strategic intelligence, and execution that is unrivaled in the industry.
The role of the Director (Broker) is business development with a focus within Single Tenant Net Leased Investments (STNL) and the creation of new and expanding existing relationships with Investors, developers, owner/users, family offices, regional operators and select institutions nationally. This includes infiltrating and influencing decision-makers at the highest levels within the listed client profiles and leveraging these relationships to into revenue generating opportunities.
- Business Development
- Create awareness and build relationships with key industry executives.
- Assist the team with qualifying and winning opportunities.
- Develop as well as pursue leads and opportunities.
- Develop as well as execute business development initiatives.
- Report on progress as directed.
- Work closely with other team members to drive business development for the National STNL Business Group. This will require teamwork, fostering of relationships, and developing consensus.
- Successful track record of selling services to family offices, regional operators, institutions and other similar owners of retail assets.
- Successful business relationships with clients/executives within the targeted industry segment.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong real estate and investment/finance knowledge
- Ability to influence decision-makers at the highest levels.
- Consistent track record in driving revenue in this environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills including rapport building, listening, social versatility, courtesy and concern.
- Solid sales skills with proper preparation disciplines. Must possess solid communication skills including the ability to present an accurate and compelling overview and benefits.
- High level business acumen including the business environment, market forces, the client's retail real estate portfolio, markets, customers and competitors.
- Capacity to drive the business development strategy with an opportunity plan that includes specific objectives, appropriate strategies, and detailed tactics.
- Ability to project and anticipate the strategies employed by each competitor and the skill to craft successful, proactive strategies for winning the business.
- Travel as required
Education / Experience:
- Undergraduate degree required; Advanced degree(s) preferred.
- Commercial Real Estate experience of 5+ years; retail preferred.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Business Development
- Advisory Services/Consulting
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.