Realty Income, The Monthly Dividend Company®, one of four San Diego based S&P 500 companies dedicated to providing shareholders with dependable monthly income. Our company is structured as a REIT, and its monthly dividends are supported by the cash flow from over 6,000 real estate properties owned under long-term lease agreements with regional and national commercial tenants. To date, our company has declared over 600 consecutive common stock monthly dividends throughout its 50-year operating history and has continually increased the dividend since Realty Income's public listing in 1994 (NYSE: O). Our company attracts individuals who value integrity, perseverance, and teamwork. If you appreciate working in a professional environment that rewards employees based on merit and values a work-life balance, make sure to apply today!
As Realty Income’s Lease Administration Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring property and lease data has been accurately abstracted and reflected within the Yardi database. Working alongside the Business Systems Manager, you will assist in the review and publication of portfolio reports to be relied upon by the Company. Additionally, the Business Systems Analyst will assist in providing lease and property data reporting as needed.
Your Contribution to the Team Includes
- Ensure accurate input of property and lease data into Yardi database.
- Guide the Document Specialists, Lease Administration, and other departments as it relates to property and lease configuration and setup in Yardi.
- Review and approve data entry into Yardi for new acquisitions and existing portfolio changes (i.e. acquisitions, sales, releases, assignments, subleases, amendments, vacancies, takings, condemnations, renewals).
- Review, approve, and coordinate changes in the data import process for new acquisitions into Yardi.
- Consistently test database to ensure current, accurate, and complete data.
- Track Ground Lease Expirations to ensure Tenant renewal obligations are met.
- Consistently review checklists and processes to ensure SOPs are relevant and refined.
- Document, communicate, and test database changes between Lease Administration, IT, and Yardi.
- Active role in implementation of additional Yardi initiatives and upgrades.
- Assist with the coordination of enhancements, upgrades and testing.
- Coordinate with consultants and database experts to resolve data and technical issues.
- Track portfolio activity as it relates to acquisitions, sales, re-leases, renewals, assignments, and vacancies and ensure impacted lease data is updated accurately and timely.
- Assist in the compilation and publication of numerous portfolio reports that are utilized extensively throughout the organization.
- Create ad-hoc queries and reports.
- Understand business requirements through regular interaction with other departments and help to develop and test custom reports.
- Consistently review and test reports to ensure the data presented is current and accurate.
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- Bachelor’s degree in enterprise information systems, real estate, business administration, accounting or finance from a four-year college or university
- Strong understanding of commercial real estate and accounting
- Experience with ERP systems required, Yardi experience preferred
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Analytical skills
- Extremely high attention to detail; quantitative mindset
- Proficient in reconciling and summarizing large amounts of data
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and skills in Microsoft SQL
- Experience and familiarity with ERP-based report writing tools, Yardi a significant plus
- Developing proficiency in using and applying rationale, fact-based business judgement; applying reasonableness in analyzing tasks/issues
- Interpersonal/communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build solid relationships quickly and maintain them
- Must be able to multi-task
- Prioritizing projects based on level of importance, impact, and effort to complete
- Ensuring clarity on direction, objective, and deadline to complete before undertaking a task in order to optimize efficiency. Seek full understanding by asking questions as appropriate and referencing materials such as procedures, checklists, user guides or instructional emails.
- Reading team dynamics and assessing the most appropriate methods to facilitate bringing a topic or issue to a potential resolution
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and follow-through skills
- Project-managing transaction-related activities
- Must demonstrate high level of attention to detail when necessary, without missing the bigger picture
In response to COVID-19, Realty Income has maintained our business operations and have open opportunities, yet made necessary adjustments to our hiring process. We are conducting all steps of the interview process in a virtual capacity. In response to California’s Stay at Home order and other states with similar provisions, our employees will continue to work remotely until these restrictions have been lifted and it is safe to work in an office again. Realty Income has endeavored to be adaptable and strategic in our capacity to maneuver in an unfamiliar situation, and we pride ourselves on our resilience. We immensely appreciate both your flexibility and consideration of Realty Income for employment.
To all recruitment agencies, Realty Income does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, Realty Income employees, or any company location. Realty Income is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.