DIRECTOR of ASSET MANAGEMENT
ABOUT DAKOTA PACIFIC REAL ESTATE
Dakota Pacific Real Estate (“DPRE”) is a Salt Lake City-based real estate investment and development company focused on unique commercial and multi-family residential opportunities in the Intermountain West and select surrounding markets. Founded in 2010, the company manages multiple discretionary funds and enjoys outstanding investor, joint-venture and banking relationships that have enabled the firm to become a highly respected real estate leader in its target markets. Company leadership is highly committed to growth by cultivating a best-in-class team that can unlock value both in the company’s existing portfolio and in future opportunities.
The Director of Asset Management will be responsible for the overall management of the company’s portfolio of commercial assets comprised primarily of office, industrial and land holdings with a geographic concentration in the Intermountain West. This important senior-level role will entail execution of asset-level business plans alongside internal support staff and external joint-venture partners through stabilization and monetization of the assets. Success in this position will require exceptional strategic vision, tenacity, organization, financial acumen, negotiation, leadership and communication skills. This individual must be adept at managing numerous competing initiatives through skillful prioritization as well as directing and coaching the supporting team members to optimize efficiency and results.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Developing, presenting for approval and overseeing the execution of annual property-level business plans and budgets
- Leading property leasing and marketing efforts including selecting and managing third-party brokerage teams, overseeing lease value analysis, pursuing tenant leads and directly negotiating tenant lease renewals
- Identifying opportunities for value creation, and proactively responding to changes in property and/or market conditions to protect asset value
- Implementing property-level and fund-level monitoring and reporting processes and procedures to monitor risk, maintain asset quality and clearly communicate progress with key internal and external stakeholders
- Working closely with in-house property management teams to ensure operational excellence
- Assisting investment team with pro-forma underwriting and capital improvement plans and budgets
- Overseeing timely execution of capital projects
- Assisting with the professional development, training and mentoring of junior team members
- Representing the firm and building the company’s brand through active participation in industry associations, events, networking and other strategic initiatives
This position requires [10+] years of real estate experience with a primary concentration on asset management and related functions.
The position will be based at the company’s headquarters in Salt Lake City, UT. Compensation will be competitive and dependent upon experience.
- Asset Management
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.