Reports to: Asset Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to, the following functions. The role and responsibilities will evolve with the needs of the company and capabilities of the analyst.
- Compile and review with Asset Manager / Portfolio Manager financial data for development, construction, operations, and asset manager reports to distribute to upper management, lenders, and investment partners.
- Prepare ad hoc analyses with recommendations to assess merits of income, expense, and capital expense proposals.
- Assist Asset Managers with review of proposed budgets prepared by operations team.
- Assist with preparation of cash flow analyses and investment return projections.
- Assist with information dissemination and review of annual appraisals.
- Assist with information dissemination and analysis for refinancing's, recapitalizations, and dispositions.
- Assist with the preparation of presentation materials for internal and external meetings and communication.
- Accompany Asset Managers on trips to owned assets to inspect the assets and conduct market research.
- Provide general analytical and financial modeling to analyze property performance, make hold/sell/refinance recommendations and address ad hoc reporting requests.
- 0 - 3 years of Commercial Real Estate experience is preferred, but not required.
- Undergraduate degree is required, preferably with a focus in Business, Real Estate, Finance, Economics, or other relevant subject matter.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Understanding and ability to apply complex financial concepts
- Advanced financial and analytical skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to low.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee may infrequently drive a vehicle (intrastate and interstate travel) or be subject to air travel for purposes of Company business.
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.