The Acquisitions Analyst will work in collaboration with the New York based acquisitions investment team to analyze potential property investments and to execute the overall investment program for Patrinely Group’s real estate investment and development business nationwide. The candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team that includes the disciplines of finance, research, development, acquisitions and asset management.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Evaluating and underwriting prospective investment and development opportunities.
- Assembling and modifying discounted cash flow projection models with respect to an investment, utilizing both Excel and Argus.
- Assisting with all due diligence relating to new investments including but not limited to the review of third-party reports, historical financial statements, leases, and market research.
- Conducting market research and analysis and communicating with market participants to produce underwriting assumptions and comparable data.
- Preparing investment abstracts and decks for presentation to both Patrinely Group Shareholders and third-party capital providers.
- Assembling and drafting investment memos to be presented to Patrinely Group Shareholders.
- Assisting with financing and disposition transactions.
- Preparing and maintaining weekly pipeline materials.
- Preparing ad-hoc reports when needed.
- Assisting with special projects as needed.
- Occasional travel will be required.
- Strong skills in financial analysis and modeling; high competency in preparing cash flows.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Argus and Excel.
- 1 - 3 years of experience as an investment analyst at a major real estate firm or investment/commercial bank, preferably in either acquisitions/originations or asset management.
- Experience in the investment underwriting of office, retail, multi-family and industrial asset types.
- Preferred experience in preparing written investment recommendations to an investment committee.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Candidate should be proactive and self-motivated. Strong work ethic, integrity and commitment to meet deadlines are essential candidate attributes.
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal communication and writing skills.
Patrinely Group is a national real estate firm with a proven 38-year track record specializing in investment, development and management of large scale, Class A commercial office, multifamily, industrial/logistics, data center and mixed-use properties in major markets.
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Management
- Alternative Investments
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.