- Perform extensive financial modeling analysis on potential investment opportunities. Ability to underwrite cashflows, create CapEx schedules, sensitivity tables and debt scenarios.
- Conduct an in-depth market research and assess economic/financial data and its impact on potential acquisitions
- Correspond with brokers, attorneys, consultants to confirm market data/assumptions
- Assist in due diligence process by gathering, organizing, and reviewing property specific information, financial statements, third-party reports, and legal documents
Support the senior members of the team in preparation of investment committee memos
Update/Maintain the acquisitions database on a weekly basis
- Periodic travel is required
- Research, assist and prepare Investor write-ups, together with back-up.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance, or a related field
- 1 or more years of financial modeling experience
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in reading and summarizing legal documents, including service contracts, leases and association agreements
Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and detail orientated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.