Internship Fall 2022
Shelter Rock Capital Group, a real estate advisory and capital raising boutique, is looking to fill an internship in New York, NY.
The Intern level position is for someone who is seeking to work at a real estate capital raising firm. The intern will assist the entire team across all areas of the firm, including the following:
- Assisting in due diligence of investment offerings (real estate funds, joint ventures, separate accounts)
- Assisting in execution of advisory mandates (strategic planning and market research)
- Drafting of marketing presentations, private placement memoranda and due diligence questionnaires
- Coordinating investor roadshows and drafting investor briefs
- Preparing regular client communications
- Improving the firm’s use of technology, especially as it relates to the firm’s CRM database (Salesforce), website and client portals
Qualified candidates combine outstanding academic credentials with strong interpersonal and analytical skills; a demonstrated interest in real estate; excellent writing skills; proficiency in both Excel and PowerPoint; impeccable attention to detail; solid work ethic; an entrepreneurial mindset, and a drive for excellence, both personal and organizational.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Include GPA in your application. Select candidates will be contacted. No follow-up phone calls, please.
This job is no longer active.