POSITION TITLE: Financial Analyst
JOB STATUS: Full-time/Exempt
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The financial analyst role will work primarily in an acquisitions role, while providing support to the asset management teams as required.
- Underwrite property acquisitions and prepare investment memos for approval by the Investment Committee.
- Conduct market analysis for acquisitions, utilizing proprietary tools to assess property risk.
- Assist in property due diligence, including ordering/reviewing third party consultant reports and ALTA surveys, preparing lease abstracts, assisting in title review and summarizing findings in the investment memo.
- Interface with lender to provide information/documentation as necessary.
- Provide company and investment information to (potential) investors upon request.
- Provide analytical support on existing property portfolio, including conducting hold-sell-finance-refinance analysis, evaluating major tenant leasing transactions, preparing written memos summarizing the analysis as needed.
- Work with Finance Department in long term forecasting and financial modeling on existing property portfolio, utilizing Microsoft Excel and ARGUS.
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual investment reports, valuations and projections.
- Prepare other ad hoc analyses and tasks as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate and/or Finance from a four-year college/university
- 0-2 years of professional experience, with a passion for real estate
- Financial modeling knowledge required, with familiarity with IRR and NPV calculations
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Argus Enterprise (preferred but not necessary)
- Proactive, strong self-motivation and work ethic
- Good organizational skills, must be able to handle multiple projects and have ease in changing priorities
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven and entrepreneurial environment
- Committed to delivering the highest quality work product; strong attention to detail and accuracy
- High integrity, with the ability to keep information strictly confidential
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.