Terra, an award winning real estate development firm, is seeking an experienced Project Managers to join our team! Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience with Residential or Commercial Developments, who has a great working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and AutoCAD, and who has the ability to effectively manage a team. Terra’s most recent projects are Eighty Seven Park, Park Grove, Grove at Grand Bay, among others.
We have very competitive compensation, paid time off, paid holidays, benefits, and 401k.
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the ultimate maximum profitability for the assigned project(s).
• Execute goals, priorities, policies and procedures for project execution
• Lead the planning and implementation of projects
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Develop full scale project plans
• Manage project resource allocation
• Manage Consultants- performance, internal expectations, timeline as well as design development
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
• Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
• Project evaluations and assessment of results
• Establishes and maintains a working environment conducive to positive morale, quality, creativity and teamwork
• Responsible for development schedule, including entitlements
• Manage Permit tracking and timelines
• Be able to read plans
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in related field.
• A minimum of five years related experience.
• Ability to read, review and comment upon Construction Document
• Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
• Demonstrated leadership in managing people.
• Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and managers
• Skill in using a personal computer, engineering applications, and data management software in performing duties (Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCAD, Microsoft Project etc.
- Project Management
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job