- Support and shepherd all phases of the development process including: land acquisition, due diligence, securing necessary approvals/entitlements and oversight of projects during construction and lease-up.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all deliverables relating to active or planned developments.
- Maintain pro forma projections for development opportunities.
- Prepare internal investment presentation materials.
- Coordinate meeting scheduling, documenting meeting minutes, and file organization as needed.
- Forecast project budgets and operating cash flows.
- Assist in the day-to-day management of development projects including the oversight of project contractors and consultants.
- Assist in negotiating and drafting contract terms and scope with design consultants and contractors.
- Assist Project Manager in the creation of recurring project status reports for stakeholders.
- Collaborate with entire Development Team for all development-related responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field is required.
- 5-10 years of experience in multifamily real estate.
- Experience and knowledge of multifamily development.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, including building models and data analysis. Microsoft Project experience desired.
- A strong analytical thought process with sound judgement and a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to be a self-started and work effectively in a small team and contribute to areas beyond the direct scope of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills, results-driven, with ability to manage multiple deadlines.
At Lantower Residential we are driven by collaboration, passion and perspective. We are proud of the caring atmosphere and inclusive work environment we’ve created for our company culture. We invest not only in real estate but also in the foundation of our company; our team. We pursue long term goals for our investments with respect to the multifamily assets we acquire and manage, the team members we are committed to and the communities we serve.
Lantower Residential offers competitive pay with bonus potential and a generous benefits.
*Applicants Only - No Recruiters Please*
- Community Development
- Project Management
This job is no longer active.