- Prepare detailed financial models and ad hoc financial forecasting and analyses
- Create and manage asset level business plans
- Prepare investment memos and presentations for senior management
- Monitor the performance of existing portfolio investments
- Manage special projects and interface with diverse departments
- Work closely with construction managers to determine project schedule, scope and capital needs
- Oversee budgets and lease analyses prepared by property management
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as an analyst, real estate experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Financial modeling (Microsoft Excel) and analytical skills
- Demonstrated competency in financial statement analysis, business valuation, accounting and finance.
- Knowledge of the NYC residential rental market a plus
- Manages multiple priorities while demonstrating the initiative to produce results.
- Team-oriented with strong integrity and professionalism.
- Bright and flexible with strong organizational skills
Fairstead is a fully integrated real estate investor, developer, owner and operator specializing in multifamily and affordable housing. Formed in 2013 through a partnership with over 100 years of cumulative real estate investing experience, Fairstead and its predecessor companies have developed, purchased and managed nearly 300 buildings comprised of over 15,000 units with a total capitalization of over $4 Billion. Fairstead currently owns over 11,000 market rate, workforce and affordable rental units across the U.S. acquiring nearly $3B of assets since 2013.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.